Monday 11 June 2012

S2 Persuasive Group Task

Let me start by congratulating you on working so hard today second years.  I was very impressed by your dedication and focus. 

I had a look through all your Post-Its at lunch and found myself pleasantly surprised by the range of ideas.  After long and drawn out process of consideration the chosen topic will be taken from the list below.

1. Being famous has a negative impact on children.
2. Children should get more pocket money.
3. Pupils should be given a greater say in what they learn.

We will be discussing all of these in class tomorrow but will focus more on one in the group task.  The main topic will remain a mystery until then...

P.S. Please could anyone checking this post leave a short comment so I can check it is working?


No comments:

Post a Comment